Kyle is passionate about Jesus becoming our treasure through the gospel, helping all know Him more through the Word, and...
Partnering with parents to raise disciples
We partner with parents to reach and raise students who passionately treasure God above all things, sacrificially love other believers and the lost, and joyfully engage in God’s mission.
We invite you to join us as we do this together.
Treasuring God Above All Things
Sunday Nights, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
For students in 6th-12th grade, we meet each Sunday for Games, Fellowship, Worship in song, a Message from the Word, and then meet in our Salt Groups. Leaders show up for prayer at 5:30, and students can stick around until 9pm at the latest.
Sunday Mornings, 9:00-9:50 a.m. (right before the 10:10 a.m. Service)
Biblical & Theological instruction is vital to growing in Christ. So, we teach in the Middle School and High School classes as part of the Sunday School program.
- Middle School: Gospel of John with Bill Twigg (Room 107)
- High School: The Gospel Project with Kyle Luck (Room 112)
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. Matthew 22:37
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. John 6:35
Loving other believers & the lost
Salt Groups are our “Scripture and Life Together” groups where relationships are formed, and the Word is opened together. They meet weekly during Youth Group and are a place where deeper relationships and accountability can be formed.
Each student who comes to Youth Group on Sunday Night is in a Salt Group, and those groups are the same week to week. Join us on Sunday to get plugged in!
Engaging in God’s Mission
Throughout the year, we do several special events, retreats, camps, and mission trips to engage students in learning, connecting, and living out God’s call on their lives. These include:
- Family Ski Retreat at Schweitzer Mountain
- Mission trips, community outreach, & service projects
- Worldview Academy for High School students during the Summer
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20
- December 23 & 30 – No Youth Group (Christmas Break)
- January 25-27 – Ski Retreat 2019
- July 21-26 – Worldview 2019
Family Media Agreement – A template for an agreement between Parents and their Students on the question of technology. Also includes recommendations for families on how to use technology wisely and openly.
Medical Release Form – Coming on an event? Coming regularly to Youth Group? We need one of these on file for all students.
Youth Min Parent Handbook – Want to know more about the mission & goal of Youth Ministry, or to see more of the schedule for the year? Download the Parent Handbook, which is available in two formats:
The Gospel Project Family Connections – High School Sunday School is going through The Gospel Project. Each week’s Family Connection Sheet is available for download. You also can look for them linked in the Youth Weekly Email.
Cougar Cleanup Fundraiser Info – This Fall, we’re partnering with Moscow Nazarene church for a fundraiser by cleaning up Martin Stadium after home Cougar Football games. See all the info to get involved.
Serve in the Youth Ministry
Want to serve as a leader in the Youth Ministry? We’re looking for capable, Jesus-loving leaders who want to invest in students. There are three main roles leaders currently fill in the Youth Ministry:
- Youth Group Leaders – These are the support staff to Youth Group: connecting with students and helping the games, snack, and other items run smoothly.
- Salt Group Leaders – Salt Group leaders take part in Youth Group and then meet with their Salt Groups afterward. They get a very personal role in the lives of a small group of students!
- Sunday School Teachers / Facilitators – Middle School and High School Sunday School are two important parts of biblical and theological instruction for students in the church. Investing here is a great way to use teaching skills for God’s glory.
The first step towards getting on board is filling out this application. After that, you’ll need to meet with Kyle, and consent to a background check.
Want more information?
Signup for the E-Free Youth Weekly email to get all that’s going on in the Youth Ministry.