Spring Update on Women’s Ministry
- Women’s Sunday School Classes: Join us for Sunday School each week at 9:00 a.m. This is the easiest way to connect with other E-Free women.
- College Women’s Group–Thursday nights. Alternates between Moscow and Pullman. Dinner at 6:00, Bible-based discussion at 7:00 p.m. Point of contact is Trude Marston (509) 336-9799. [This group is also known as WoW: Women of Wisdom]
- Genesis Process Change Groups: Small groups focused on personal growth, healing, overcoming everyday addictions & developing healthy habits. New groups start regularly. Contact Kathleen Tetzlaff (509) 592-1890 or Mary Sue Owsley (208) 596-7277.
- 2nd Saturday Fellowship: Meets every 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:00-11:30 a.m. in Room 108 at E-Free.
- Interested in an Evening Bible Study? We have Bible study DVDs available for group facilitation!
- Have a women’s group meeting already? Let us know so we can get newcomers plugged in!
- Other Opportunities to Connect, Grow & Serve: Baby Basket Ministry; Meal Ministry; Kitchen Ministry; College Women’s Ministry, Bible Study Fellowship and more!
Stay informed by signing up for the church email and joining EFree Women Connect on FB!