Spring Update on Women’s Ministry
- Women’s Sunday School Classes: Join us for Sunday School each week at 9:00 a.m. This is the easiest way to connect with other E-Free women.
- Homemaking 101–Home Organization: Maintaining a Loving & Lovely Home, by Connie Lucas. Saturday, February 16, 9:00-11:00 am at Connie’s–833 E. 8th St, Moscow (down the drive behind 835).
- Spring Women’s Event: Cafe Connection–Percolate to Deeper Community! Join us at the church Saturday, April 6, from 10:00am-12:30 pm for fellowship and fun.
- College Women’s Group–Thursday nights. Alternates between Moscow and Pullman. Dinner at 6:00, Bible-based discussion at 7:00 p.m. Point of contact is Trude Marston (509) 336-9799. [This group is also known as WoW: Women of Wisdom]
- Weekly Book Club: Meets at Mary Mordhorst’s (351 Victoria Dr, Moscow), Tuesdays, 1:00 pm.
- Friday Bible Studies: Join us at Cafe Artista from 8:00-9:00 am, Fridays, as we study Romans. Bring your Bible!
- Genesis Process Change Groups: Small groups focused on personal growth, healing, overcoming everyday addictions & developing healthy habits. New groups start regularly. Kathleen Tetzlaff (509) 592-1890.
- Retreat Planning Team: Join us first Saturdays, 10:00 am (1425 SW Panorama, Pullman). Save the date for the fall retreat, September 27-29 at Ross Point in Post Falls, ID!
- Women’s Ministry Meetings: 2nd Sundays, immediately after church in the Conference Room.
- Interested in an Evening Bible Study? We have Bible study DVDs available for group facilitation!
- Have a women’s group meeting already? Let us know so we can get newcomers plugged in!
- Other Opportunities to Connect, Grow & Serve: Baby Basket Ministry; Meal Ministry; Kitchen Ministry; College Women’s Ministry, Bible Study Fellowship and more!
Stay informed by signing up for the church email and joining EFree Women Connect on FB!