Youth Special Friends Camp Mission 2019
Share Jesus’ love in the life of an adult with special needs.
August 4-10, 2019
Warm Beach Camp in Stanwood, WA
Warm Beach Camp is a Christian camp in Western Washington that runs camps for adults with special needs (Age 14+).
The E-Free Palouse Youth Group is going on a service mission trip to serve as “buddies” to these campers for 4 days of day camp!
- August 4-10, 2019
- For students 14 and older (Parents are welcome too!)
- We’ll do our own training beforehand, then group training at Warm Beach.
- The week of camp includes 2 days of training, followed by 4 days of day camp.
- Students are supported at every step, are never alone, and have more than enough help.
What you’ll need:
- Sign up with E-Free, then apply to serve with Warm Beach.
- Raise $50 to cover transportation and other amenities for the week. Need help with that? Let us know!
- Participate in 2 pre-trip training meetings, followed by 1-2 debrief meetings afterward.