STEPPING UP: A CALL TO COURAGEOUS MANHOOD
Manliness is meant to display nothing less than the glory of God! (1 Corinthians 11:7) This year’s retreat presents the inspiring series called Stepping Up. Preeminently suited for a men’s retreat with Spirit-led interaction with other men, it is powerful! Many who have gone through the longer series want to go through it again – it is that good. Video speakers include: Dennis Rainey, Matt Chandler, Robert Lewis, James MacDonald, Stu Weber, Crawford Loritts & others.
The material stirs men’s hearts with need-to-answer questions:
- What does it mean when we speak of a boy or youth becoming a man?
- How is the role of man different from that of a women?
- What is courage?
- How do courage & fear relate?
- What does courageous manhood look like in marriage, fathering & being a real asset in the Body of Christ?
- How do we escape the emasculation of our culture?
- What does it mean to stagnate in adolescence?
The relevant material moves well beyond mere informational answers. It inspires & compels us into actually living the more dynamic life of men God created us & redeemed us to be . . . True manliness!
March 27-29, 2015 Camp Wooten in the Blue Mountains of Washington State