Sunday School Class | Starts January 9, 2022 | 9:00 am
Join us and learn about God’s design for building a marriage to withstand the storms of life. Marriage Architect is a semester-long Sunday School class about how God, the Master Architect, has designed marriage to display His glory.
Throughout this course, we will learn foundational principles about marriage that will be with us all our lives. Learning God’s design for marriage, will not only help us to have a God-glorifying marriage, but will deepen our understanding of God’s profound sacrificial, covenant love for his church.
Throughout this course we will learn about:
- God, the bridegroom and his relationship with his bride (the church)
- God’s perfect design for marriage and how it differs from cultural ideas
- Temptation and recovering from sexual immorality
- The unique qualities God has given to men and women
- Godly characteristics to look for in a spouse
- Being a Godly spouse
- Resolving conflict
- Communicating Christ’s love to children
Marriage Architect is a Bible-based class where scriptures are proclaimed, taught, explained, discussed, and modeled. Participants will receive a packet of information that includes all 16 lessons.
This class is taught by E-Free’s Pastor Emeritus, Doug Busby, who not only is an expert on marriage through his careful study of the bible, but has demonstrated its application in his marriage to Mary Lou, his bride of 52 years.
Join us as we deepen our understanding of one of life’s most important relationships and leave a lasting impact on generations to come.