This Sunday: In-Person & Live-Stream
We have been preparing to reopen our in-person Sunday gathering in the safest and most loving way we can. This past week, Governor Inslee of Washington released an update that helps churches reopen with new temporary safety guidelines.
This Sunday, we are ready to go. We’re inviting you to join us in-person or online at our new summer time of 9:30 am.
Here’s what you need to know:
To Join In-Person:
For everyone joining, here are the key details:
- Join us at E-Free as we start at 9:30 am (our new summer service time!).
- If you or a family member are sick or have had close contact with someone who is sick, we lovingly ask you to join from home.
- We are hosting two separate gatherings with distanced seating: an indoor gathering of 50 people, and a separate outdoor gathering of up to 100 people.
- As an expression of love for our neighbor, wearing a face covering for the entirety of our time together is required.
- Be aware that there will be some facility restrictions. For instance: no child care, limitations on the bathrooms, no coffee or water, etc.
- Those who are able to join our outdoor gathering are encouraged to bring their own chairs and any other equipment that would be helpful for the weather.
To Join via Live-Stream:
We’re still live-streaming everything so you can join at home. Join us at 9:30 am to participate together in singing and hearing from God’s Word.