COVID-19 Update: 4:00 PM March 19
Three changes have been put in place for the whole church:
- We’re sending out daily devotional videos via email each weekday evening at 7:00 pm. Not getting them yet? Signup now for our email list!
- Sunday’s Service will not be meeting in person but will be live-streamed at our normal time of 10:10 am. Click here to join the Live Sunday Service!
- We have set up online giving to provide an additional way for our body to give to the work of the church. Visit our Give page!
COVID-19 Update: 3:00 PM March 17
Dear E-Free Faith Family,
In an ongoing attempt to adapt our church ministry and programming to comply with the developing precautions against the spread of Covid-19, the staff and leadership at E-Free would like you to be aware of the following updates and cancellations. These updates affect the next few weeks of ministry, upon which further updates will be provided. Currently
- Men’s Retreat is Cancelled. Those who have registered can expect further details and a full refund.
- Groups and Gatherings are Suspended. Any groups and events that are scheduled at the church building are currently canceled. These include:
- College Group
- Fresh Encounter with Jesus
- Men’s Fellowship
- BSF (Bible Study Fellowship)
- Moms in Prayer
- Sunday Worship Service (video live-stream is currently under development)
- Youth Group
- Pastor’s Prayer Breakfast
- The office will remain open during business hours, M-F, 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Guidance for Small Groups:
- We recommend that small groups suspend gatherings for the next 2-3 weeks.
- Continue to interact with group members through texting, phone calls, and/or video.
- Consider conducting group time through Google Hangouts, Facebook Live, Skype, or Zoom.
- Consider responding to group or community needs as you’re able (toilet paper anybody?).
While these precautions affect our ability to fellowship in-person, let us remember that we are ultimately a spiritual community. We are one body, joined by one Spirit, united to one Head, under the lordship of one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all (Ephesians 4:4-6). God is going to see us through this!
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. Let’s be praying for ALL those who are leading and serving through this trying time.
—E-Free church staff and leadership
COVID-19 Update: 8:00 AM March 15
In this morning’s Sermon, Pastor Bill mentions six things we should be praying for at this time:
- Praise God that he is still in control
- Prayer for those who are ill or in danger
- Prayer for those who are affected by the closing of events, schools, colleges, etc
- Prayer for those addressing it – nurses, doctors, researchers
- Prayer for it to end
- Prayer for peace and God’s work in it.
COVID-19 Update: 8:00 PM March 13
Brothers and sisters,
With reference to the outbreak of the corona virus, the elders have decided to cancel the church service on Sunday. We are aware of the Governor’s statement and are being compliant in not holding a gathering where there are more than 250 people in attendance. Video of the sermon will be taken and available asap. Live-stream is under consideration. Please continue to be in prayer during this difficult time. We will keep you posted regarding future events and services.
On behalf of the elders,
Bill Richardson Senior Pastor