Ben oversees E-Free’s ministries to children. While serving in youth ministry and worship ministry, Ben earned his B.A. in Christian...
Assisting parents in rooting children in God’s love and Word.
We come alongside parents as they raise their children to follow Christ. We desire that children would know and experience the love and power of God, the blessing of living in obedience to His Word, and the joy of worshiping and serving the Lord.
We invite you to join us as we do this together.
Learning & worshipping together
Sunday Mornings, 9:00-9:50 a.m. (right before the 10:10 a.m. Service)
Teaching God’s Word is important, so we have several classes that meet during our Sunday Class hour before the service. These classes take the Summer break off
- 2nd-5th Grade: Opening God’s Word with Chad C. (Room 115)
- 3 1/2 years-1st grade: Fun, snacks, and Bible! (
- Nursery: Available for birth through 3 1/2 years old. (In the Nursery)
Sunday Mornings, during the 10:10 a.m. Service
Children’s Church is designated for children birth through 5th grade during our Sunday morning worship service. Children join their parents for singing before being released together to go to their classrooms during the service. Children 3 1/2 years and older are going through The Gospel Project in each of their classes. We invite you to join us in this important ministry!
A few details for parents:
- Children 31 months through Pre-Kindergarten need to be picked up by a parent or pre-authorized adult at our check-in desk located in front of the children’s classrooms.
- Nursery care is offered for all infants and toddlers (0-30mo.) during both Sunday School and the Sunday Service.
- Nursing mothers can use the nursing room in the auditorium.
- Room 110 (right across the hall from the auditorium) is also designated for to parents who would like to keep their child with them and still listen to the sermon.
- All teachers, nursery workers, and volunteers will have completed and passed a criminal background check before working with our kids.
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
Serve in the Children’s Ministry
Want to serve as a leader in the Children’s Ministry? We’re looking for capable, Jesus-loving leaders who want to invest in kids.
The first step towards getting on board is filling out this application. After that, you’ll need to meet with Ben, and consent to a background check.