E-Free Youth: A Jesus-centered disciple-making group
We exist to partner with parents to make disciples of students in Moscow/Pullman. We seek to do this in a way that is authentically Christian, Word-based, family supporting, Church-integrated, and missionally focused.
- September 21-23 – Women’s Retreat
- September 23 – Unite Youth Group
- September 26 – See You at the Pole
- September 26 – Imani Milele African Children’s Choir
- September 29 – Fall Service Day (email email@example.com to get in a group!)
- September 29 – Cougar Cleanup 3
- September 30 – Youth Progressive Dinner (4-8 p.m. in place of Youth Group)
- January 25-27 – Ski Retreat 2019
Sunday Night Youth Night
Both the Middle School (6-8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) Youth Groups meet on Sunday nights from 6-8pm. Students are welcome at the church as early as 5:30, and as late as 9pm for hangout before and after. Parents are invited to prayer with other parents and leaders at 5:30 before Youth Group.
Sunday School: Middle School & High School
During the school year, Sunday school classes for the Middle School & Senior High youth meet from 9-10am to give a chance for us to go deeper in our study of God in His Word. Currently, we’re on Summer Break and will start up again in late August.
Our student Life Groups (Known as Scripture And Life Together groups) seek to provide closer study and community amongst students as we seek to know Jesus better.
Currently, we have a Pullman High School Guys group and a Pullman Girls group. Contact Kyle if you’d like more information!
There are some great things going on! Some of the yearly highlights include:
- Family Ski Retreat at Schweitzer Mountain
- Mission trips, including Special Friends Camp Mission Trip
- Community outreach & service projects
- Worldview Academy for High School students during the Summer
Family Media Agreement – A template for an agreement between Parens and their Students on the question of technology. Also includes recommendations for families on how to use technology wisely and openly.
Medical Release Form – Coming on an event? Coming regularly to Youth Group? We need one of these on file for all students.
Youth Ministry Leader Application – Want to serve as a leader in the Youth Ministry? We’re looking for capable, Jesus-loving leaders who want to invest in students. The first step towards getting on board is filling out this application.