PRAYER CULTURE AT E-FREE
General Prayer Requests:
- If you have a prayer request that you would like the church to pray for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-872-3390.
Fresh Encounter with Jesus Meeting:
God is worthy to be praised! Come, join us as we seek the face of the Lord together, and worship him. We always sing, and pray through a passage of scripture in God’s word. We are also needy, so bring your prayer requests!
- Wednesday night, 6:30-7:30pm in the Youth Room
Women’s Prayer Group:
- Tuesdays 9-10am, Intercessors United Women’s Prayer Group; contact email@example.com or 509-872-3390.
This is an essential time of prayer before the main worship service. We want people to come and experience the presence of God at E-Free. Join us as we pray for the preaching of God’s word, the worship team, tech team, the Sunday classes and for the time of fellowship.
- 8-9am (8:30am in Summer) in the Library.
After Service Prayer:
- If you have a personal prayer request that you do not wish to share publicly, the elders are available to pray for you in Room 108.
- In accordance with James 5, the elders will anoint people for healing. Please request an appointment with Pastor Bill, firstname.lastname@example.org.