Share Christ’s love as a caring presence in the life of an adult with special needs.
August 7-12, 2016
Warm Beach Camp in Western WA
What we will do:
- We will partner with Warm Beach Camp in their Adult Special Needs Day Camp to share the love of Jesus Christ.
- The first two days of camp will be training, followed by 4 days of day camp!
- Each student 15 and above will be the “buddy” of a camper—they will assist and love on their camper through games, snacks, pool time, high ropes, climbing tower, mini golf, and many other activities.
- Students 14 years old will help as assistants to buddies and help with other important tasks in the camp.
- The camp runs with a higher than 1-to-1 rate of staff to campers—students will always have assistance and oversight and will never be responsible for more private areas of care.
For more information about Warm Beach Camp’s Special Friend’s Camp program, visit www.warmbeach.com
- For students 14 and older.
- Each student needs to:
- Apply to Warm Beach Camp to volunteer (we’ll do this together at our application party!)
- Raise $120 for food, transportation, and housing. (cheapest mission trip ever!)
- Love Jesus and want to have fun while serving him!
- We will have 1-2 pre-trip meetings, as well as 1-2 follow up meetings.
Interested in joining us? The first step is to apply! Sign up below to get in touch with us about applying and the first details of getting ready!