August 6, 2017 All-Day Event
Share Jesus’ love in the life of an adult with special needs.
Warm Beach Camp is a Christian camp in Western Washington that runs camps for adults with special needs (Age 14+).
The E-Free Palouse Youth Group is going as a group to serve as “buddies” to these campers for 4 days of day camp!
- August 6-12, 2017
- For students 14 and older (Parents are welcome too!)
- We’ll do our own training beforehand, then group training at Warm Beach.
- The week of camp includes 2 days of training, followed by 4 days of day camp.
- Students are supported at every step, are never alone, and have more than enough help.
What you’ll need:
- Fill out Warm Beach’s Volunteering Application, including one reference and a background check form.
- Raise $50 to cover transportation and other amenities for the week.
- Participate in 2-3 pre-trip training meetings, followed by 1-2 debrief meetings afterwards.
Want more info?
Contact Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about Warm Beach and their Special Friends Camp Program can be found at these Links:
- Warm Beach Christian Camp
- Warm Beach Special Friends Day Camps
- Warm Beach Special Friends Volunteering
Ready to sign up?
Fill out the Volunteer Application and return to Kyle at E-Free
Download the form here, or pick up a hard copy from Kyle!